Breakout with Family and Consumer Sciences at the 2018 Iowa Family and Consumer Sciences Educators Annual Conference Sunday, August 5th- Tuesday, August, 7th. The Conference is co-sponsored by the IFCSE and the Iowa Department of Education.
- Learn how to engage student learning through creating and implementing breakout boxes into various FCS content areas.
- Choose from over 20 breakout sessions.
- Participate in FCS content specific professional development.
- Network with other FCS educators.
- Learn ways to implement or enhance FCCLA in your classroom and school.
- Explore the Ames area with Human Services and FCS connected educational tours.
How to register:
1. Fill out the Google Registration Form https://goo.gl/forms/jrcjkOXbzslq5oY93
2. Request invoice from IFCSE Conference Coordinator (if needed for the participant’s school)
3. Send check to Conference Coordinator
Earn one graduate credit hour pending course approval from Viterbo University.
We hope to see you there!
For conference questions, please email Conference Coordinator, Kristie at firstname.lastname@example.org